Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sat(d)urday

zara jegging// guess
It was Saturday night (yeaaay!) but there i was sitting in the class (booo!). Sorry for the late post, last Saturday i had a make class for last Monday’s class. It felt just like another Mondays:( 
Okay, enough of my complains. Since it’s Saturday and i was too lazy to wake up early in the morning and get ready. i didn't have much time so i just grabbed my white tee paired it with my blue Zara Jegging , rolled it up and put on my guess shoes and. It’s kind of rush morning


On The National Day Holidays, i went out to the city with some of my friends. I wanted to buy a running shoes but ended up buying this pair of shoes. I couldn't help not to share with you guys. And guess how much did i spend on this pair of shoes? I bet you guys won't believe it. it was only for RMB 5 which is Rp. 10.000 or $1 !
I know, you guys probably questioning the quality and the comfort of the shoes. But honestly, it's actually pretty good. 

I'm posting in the middle of the class, gotta go before the lecturer catch me. Let me know what you guys think of my shoes! Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment